[bksvol-discuss] Re: fiction club anyone?

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 05:50:32 -0700

Sounds like a good idea to me.
Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 2:27 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: fiction club anyone?

Interesting that you mention a women's fiction club Julia. I wanted to start that club myself. Unfortunately there was, like, no interest in it. If there are people who would like to be part then I would consider running it. Women's fiction consists of books by women writers.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>