[bksvol-discuss] fiction adendum

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:56:05 -0500

I am almost finished editing Beethoven was one-sixteenth black and other
Stories that was talked about in the newsletter I sent previously.  The stories
are quirky and some are downright disturbing.  There is one with the point of
view of a tape worm for example.  That one is definitely not a story to be read
while eating!  I made that mistake, it was not good!
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx