[bksvol-discuss] Re: fiction I"m assuming, though I haven't checked yet) requested for collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sioban Leahy <sioban.leahy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:37:45 -0700 (PDT)

I'll add the books Sioban is requesting to the wish list and will post it
tonight.

Cindy

Thanks, Sioban. I wll add the books to the fiction wish list and will also
forward you letter to the volunteer email list where maybe a scanner will see
it more  quickly than when I post the wish list to the volunteer email page.

We had another Sioban member or volunteer, so now I know the correct way that
your name is pronounced. smile.

The instruction as to how to become, and the advantages, are, I think to be
found on the bookshare site, maybe the first page. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: