[bksvol-discuss] Re: feed my addiction

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 23:46:00 -0400

Dear Cassandra and Readers,

I should have checked first. When Diane said she was leaving a box of Trek
books in my mud room I assumed it was a big box.

 Cassandra, I'm sorry but I don't have the books you are looking for.

I might as well tell you now the hard cover books in excellent condition I have
with the offer to give them away for personal or book share scanning

Classic Trek

Best Destiny Diane Carey - Kirk's first adventure as a teenager

Next Generation

All Good Things - novelization of last episode - Friedman, Moore and Braga

Avenger - William Shatner - sequel to, The Return

Imzadi - Peter David

Q Squared - Peter David

The Return - William Shatner

That's the Stack, a small basket's worth, not a big box.

Always Turning Pages,

Estelnalissi