[bksvol-discuss] Re: feed my addiction

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 21:00:12 -0400

it is a wonderful tool that internet.

I usually have a list, I will call my library as we don't have a catalog
yet, and then, I will have them grab the ones that match, smile.  Then I go
and get them, bring them home and try to scan.

Is the only way I have found it to work, am really excited though as In
August, I will be at a university again, with University lending privileges
and a online catalog, smile.  Watch out Bookshare, smile.!

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com