[bksvol-discuss] Re: fantasy added to Fiction Wish list just now.

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:09:44 -0500

Oh, good, Kim, thanks for letting me know. I'll cancel my request on The
Silicon Mage.

It will be much faster for Bookshare to put it on their high speed scanners.
I don't know how many books Carrie is doing in house these days. She used to
scan a bunch then put them on the to be proofread page, but I don't know if
she still does that.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb