[bksvol-discuss] fantastic news, got what I call a resurrection miracle, am thrilled

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 04:31:01 -0500

Hi, all, I got on the computer and deleted the file that was possibly causing a
problem with the thumb drive my downloaded books were on, and I deleted a file
that was on the drive I didn't want any.  I then began downloading files from
another source from which I get books, and I got an error message.  When I went
to check that out, lo and behold, praise the Lord, all my books were
there!!!!!!!!m all 170 files including a few word processing files from my
computer that I had there.  I'm tickled.  Thanks to everybody who gave advice.
I'm glad to have my books back.  Have a blessed day.