[bksvol-discuss] Re: fair books in the new books list

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 23:15:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for posting that, Carrie. I'll delete it from my books-added-today
list--and after I wrote both a short and a long synopsis for it and sent it to
Allison. Ah, well. It was good practice.

What about the Elements of Statistical Reasoning, also rated Fair? I would
understand if that sort of work were an acceptable exception to the No Fair
rule.

And What is the policy on abridged books, or is that answer further down in my
mail?

G.Cindy