[bksvol-discuss] Re: fair books and "BSO"

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:03:36 -0500

Gary,

    I don't currently have a subscription, but hope to have one in a couple of
weeks. If no one has had a chance to compare books for you by then, I'll be
glad to download them and tell you what K1000's Ranked Spelling shows. I didn't
offer before, because I thought someone else might do it, so you wouldn't have
to wait.

    I could get a subscription right now, as I'm only $1 short, but I'd rather
have the incentive to finish cleaning up one of my books and submitting it. If
I don't hear anything on the list, I'll check with you when I earn my
subscription, and see if you still need any book comparisons.

Paula