[bksvol-discuss] Re: fair books and "BSO"

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:59:35 -0400

I have several books that I'm going to scan for myself.  Some are already on
BookShare.  How can I tell what condition they're in or should I just put up
what I've done and let someone else worry about that?
To start with, for example, I've got Mrs. Polifax, Innocent Tourist and Slander
by Ann Coulter.  I'm on page 80 of Slander.
Thanks.