[bksvol-discuss] Re: fair books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:35:10 -0700

Hi, Gisela. I agree with you. If there are errors here and there, I will do my
best to fix them. Just being able to read most of the book isn't enough if
there are many garbled pages. You don't know what you're missing in those
garbled pages and it's annoying for the reader to try to make sense out of
something that's impossible. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):