[bksvol-discuss] "fair" and "poor" submits

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:49:29 -0500

I have been helping to sort through fair and good books on step 1. Sometimes a book is misrated. So what we need to be noting is who is submitting less than excellent scans. If we can help them improve with feedback, great. If not we need to make sure a "good" book is really "good" or just mislabeled. I have fixed up several "good " submits which actually turned out to be great scans.

Those people who refuse to learn and whose submits are "fair" and "good" over time ought to somehow be asked to stop submitting. We will need official support from staff for this one.

I am talking here about folks who submit over a dozen scans over time and whose submits continue to be of poor quality.

E.