[bksvol-discuss] fair and good quality books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 01:47:42 -0700

Hi, gang, I found three fantasy books by Paula Volsky which really need
work. The fair quality ones are Illusion and Curse of the Witch Queen.
The good quality one is Wolf in Winter. The only book I'd ever read by
her was The Grand Ellipse and I liked it very much. I don't know how
many books she has written. If anyone is interested in this, here is a
way of upgrading an author's work. Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: If it
comes down to it, I'll buy books by Volsky and send them where they'll
do the most good, either getting them for a submitter or sending them to
Bookshare. I'd also be willing to proofread. K.