[bksvol-discuss] fabulous tip

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:55:16 -0400

Dear Silvara,

Your tip for reading the details about a book from the step one page and returning to it worked like magic. I used to pass over so many titles because the process of reading about them was too time consuming. I just read about 5 books in a flash so it's control enter and alt 4 from now on. So many tempting titles!

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>