[bksvol-discuss] Re: extraneous page breaks in K 1000

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:15:43 -0500

Hi Dan:

I have been meaning to write about the resolution to this issue. You're correct. for some reason K1000 was not interpretting the page length. I contacted Steve Baum and he told me how to resolve this issue.

I have the instructions if needed.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>