[bksvol-discuss] Re: extra page numbers

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:46:03 -0600

Hi Jill,

I understand you're using Kurzweil and so I'd probably be of more help than Gerald on this one. I'm not quite sure on what's happening based on your description. I would be more than willing to take a look at the book and let you know what I find.

I won't have time tonight but tomorrow after my classes end for spring break I'll finally have a sane moment, grin.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>