[bksvol-discuss] Re: extra aspces between words; was Missing chapter headings

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

I sidn't know the stripper removed extra spaces. I remove them globally, i.e. I
copy them, paste them into the replace space an put one space in the replace
with space. I use Wordto proofread and thus to do this

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm