[bksvol-discuss] extended useage

  • From: "J. Barrett" <jbarrett5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:23:50 -0500

At 10:11 PM 2/22/2009 -0500, you wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by extended usage because your cap of 100 books has nothing to do with validating books. You can still download from the page of books

i get an error stating i'm over the 100 books per month and i have to wait. i can goto checkout a book, the system says i can get it and puts it under my scans section but the file is never sent to my pc to proofread. so i release it.
i did send a msg but like i said that was many weeks ago.
oh well thanks
j.

requiring editing. I have noticed one thing about the download cap though and I'm curious about whether anyone else has come across this too. My subscription lapsed at the beginning of February because I didn't have enough credits or the funds to renew it. I got enough credits a few weeks later so was able to renew my membership, I guess early this week or some time last week. My download cap was reset at that point because I'd maxed out my quota before my membership expired and was able to download books again upon renewal, but I was only able to download 20 books or so before getting the message that I'd reached the limit of books I could download in 30 days. I emailed support asking for an extension and my cap was reset the next day, only for the same thing to happen. I downloaded another 20 or so books and was told I'd reached my limit again. I thought the limit was 100. Anyway, that's the only case I know of with a limit, though. The 100 has nothing to do with the books you validate so I'm not sure what you're asking about but did want to see if anyone else has experienced this thing with the 100 books turning into only 20 or so.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger: