[bksvol-discuss] Re: exchanging chapters or pages of books between us

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:33:33 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Is that true?  Well, if so, I would really like that.  I have a book I
am proofing and for some reason my jaws likes to freeze once in a
while in that particular document for some reason.  I don't know if
because it has too many pictures??  I know Jaws doesn't like pictures,
but I am not sure and it's kind of hard to proof that book.  Well, if
we can get help from another volunteer, it would be SO AWESOME!!!!  If
not, I would just have to release that book.  Thanks all
Nimit

--

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx