[bksvol-discuss] Re: excellent scan

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:18:38 -0500

And if I had her email address I'd do exactly that. she may not scan things
that would be everyone's cup of tea, but honestly, I don't care if someone
scans things you'd be interested in or not...and I'm not saying this
directed at anyone in particular. I'm just thinking out loud, but we're all
for better-quality books on the site, so whenever someone improves their
scans as much as she has, regardless of what they typically scan,  they
deserve to be congratulated and thanked for their effort. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
www.lljfm.net
 If you shop online anyway, consider starting here:
www.lljfm.net/shopping/