[bksvol-discuss] Re: excellent scan

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:11:47 -0500

Indeed it is. I know a lot of people, me included unfortunately when I did
validate, steered clear of her scans after the first few I tried. I wanted
to read them, hated to reject them but they were so poorly done that I
couldn't accept them either, so I'm glad they're so much better now. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
www.lljfm.net
 If you shop online anyway, consider starting here:
www.lljfm.net/shopping/