[bksvol-discuss] Re: excellent scan

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:03:56 -0500

I had to find out if what you say of Pamela B.'s latest scan was true.

Absolutely beautiful. I used to write copious notes in the comments section to Carie. They were the same notes book after book after book, giving specifics about things to do to improve scans.

I am so proud of Pamela for doing so well.

E.

At 01:00 AM 11/13/2008, you wrote:
Thank you,
I just thought the list should know....her scans are very clean and a joy to work with.

She also did the lights along the way that was short stories for history and I really enjoyed the story of this last book.

Have a good night.
Laura Ann

At 09:59 PM 11/12/2008, you wrote:
I'm so very glad to hear that Pam Bortz is doing good scans now. It's nice of you to post that and clear her reputation. smile

Cindy

WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm