[bksvol-discuss] Re: everythings wrong with it

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:47:21 -0500

Hi, Kelly. I'm not sure what the problems are that you're dealing with. What
does Notepad have to do with it, for starters? Maybe, if we know more about
what the problems are, we can tell you what you can do with it, short of
rejecting or releasing it. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx