[bksvol-discuss] error message when downloading?

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:41:41 -0500

I get an error message when I try to download books from the collection.  I
don't think I have gone over my limit for the month.  It just says there has
been an error but doesn't say what that error is. What is the message you get
when you've gone over your limit for downloading books?
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx