[bksvol-discuss] email over phone&techno lissRe: OT: Computer access in hotel rooms

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:56:44 -0400

Hi all,

Does anyone know anything about getting email over the phone? I know there is a way to do it but I don't know where to get info and/or what's required.

Oh and do any of you lovely people know of any technology lists that have the latest gagit info and how to use it?

much thanks,
Gisela
Gisela Vazquez, MSW
Pediatric Social Worker
A book, tight shut, is but a block of paper. - Chinese proverb