[bksvol-discuss] Re: email from an author of a book I scanned

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:29:53 -0700

If I one day were writing a book, I'd be willing and thrilled to know
that Bookshare is a nonprofit organization that doesn't intend to scan
books illegally, because that is why the ISBN and all that publication
stuff is there, to make sure it is not a copyright infringement,
anyway, books are part of accessibility, I wonder if truly she ever
had to read,hours at a time on tape or whatever, or be an assistant to
print disabled people, like the blind, or better yet, the RFB&D, ever
thought of telling her that RFB&D is similar to that of bookshare and
NLS? She must be well, let's just say, having a bad hairday.