[bksvol-discuss] Re: email from an author of a book I scanned

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:53:38 -0700 (PDT)

I do, too--even more now that I have a grandchild to whom to read children's
books and who eventually will be reading them herself. I've bought books that
I've validated and ones that I've read synopses and reviews for on Amazon--and
have borrowed from the library many books that have been added to the bookshare
collection so I can read them, the sound so interesting. That doesn't help the
author much, though.

Cindy

Indeed, I buy print copies of many books I read