[bksvol-discuss] Re: email from an author of a book I scanned

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:40:16 -0500

I would let Pavi and Robin handle it.
They have experience and do a great job representing us.
Laura Ann
At 05:14 PM 8/26/2008, you wrote:
Now that this has happened, I feel like I should write to the author
of Kind Of Blue and explain to them what Bookshare is and to direct
them to the site to read more about it so this will not happen again,
maybe I shouldn't do this at all, but anyhow, I'm glad this is going
to get resolved.

--
Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)