[bksvol-discuss] email from Cindys HUSBAND

  • From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:44:36 -0500

Hello George,
      This is Cindy's husband and she's asked me to let the
Bookshare people know that she has been in the hospital for
the last three days.  Everything is OK and she should be home
either tomorrow or Tuesday and will be back online with you
all.  As I'm unfamiliar with this email application, would you
be so kind as to notify the rest of your group. Thank you for your concern.

George R. Marshall
marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx