[bksvol-discuss] Re: email address problems on list?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:43:54 -0600

Still see the message.

Not blank. :)

I just get on internet and use Gmail (through Firefox, OS is Vista,
AVG is virus).

I only see it on emails coming from Gmail addresses and it is brand
new the last two days. And it is not on all email from Gmail
addresses.

It is strange, isn't it?

Thanks for looking into it. I was not sure what it meant but since it
does not appear to be dangerous, I will just ignore it from now on!
lol

Charisma