[bksvol-discuss] Re: email address problems on list?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 18:15:47 -0700

Ok do you still see the message and is my message blank now? I
disabled AVast Email Shield check. Hope this works, and I took a look
at the page you gave us and I don't even see steps as to how to
Authenticate messages publishing an RPS or whatever it is. I still
think it might have been blocked by Antivirus software. Let me know if
this goes through successfully  on your end Charisma. Also if you
yourself do have AntiVirus software which checks your
outgoing/incoming emails, disable it. That may be the golden ticket,
if you still see the message let me know.