[bksvol-discuss] Re: email address problems on list?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:21:09 -0700

Let me get back to you regarding this. Funny thing is as long  as I've
had GMail, I've left everything as is by default. I know you use gmail
but do you use an email client such as outllok express or do you just
get on the internet and go to gmail.com that way.

On 7/6/11, Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Chela,
>
> I use Gmail. I clicked on the message AFTER that message and here is
> what it says (about all of the "this may not be from" messages  on all
> the various emails that are from Gmail)
>
> "All mail sent by Gmail should have specific information in the
> message (called authentication data) that can verify that the message
> was sent by Gmail. If you see a warning message indicating that a
> message may not have been sent by a Gmail user, this means that the
> authentication data is missing.  ... We recommend contacting the
> sender of the email and encouraging them to authenticate their
> messages by publishing a SPF record."
>
> Um, yeah. As long as I have had Gmail I've never seen this
> before--just started showing up. Anyhow, if it does not mean there is
> a true problem then I am just going to ignore those notes. But here is
> the page if anyone wants to see what they say about it.
>
> http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=185812
>
> Shew--sometimes I wish computers would stop advancing and just let me
> be where I am already! lol
>

> Charisma

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx