[bksvol-discuss] Re: email address problems on list?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:53:07 -0700

Yeah, I wrote someone offlist from another list not disclosing names
and he said sounds like a Virus protection package or a security
setting problem. What are you using for AntiVirus/Spyware/Malware
remover?

On 7/6/11, Sandi Ryan <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Charisma,
>
> It sounds like your issue is with your system's spam-capturing feature.
> Messages with that tag are probably suspected of being phishing--sent by
> someone who isn't who they say they are.  In my program (Windows Mail), I am
> given the choice to unblock the message or delete it.  Not sure how to make
> it stop, though!
>
> Sandi

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx