[bksvol-discuss] Re: email address problems on list?

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:29:21 -0500

No, it's just fine!

Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chela Robles
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 4:20 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: email address problems on list?

Is this empty now? I assure all of you my email is not digitally signed, which
has caused problems when my other friends have tried to send me email responses
when I had it digitally signed. Could it be that your email such as thunderbird
outlook outlook express eudora, something on your end is messing the messages
up? All the messages have come tghrough fine here on my end and am using
webmail, via gmail itself.

On 7/6/11, Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I thought I'd just mention this in case it means anything to anyone.
> Several messages from this list have been coming with this preface
> lately:
>
> "This message may not have been sent by:" and then the email address
> is displayed after the colon. This is new.
>
> And specifically messages from  cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx have been
> showing up empty.
>

> Charisma
> list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx