[bksvol-discuss] Re: email address problems on list?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 22:03:16 -0700

Good night all sorry I was no help to you, frown! Perhaps another go
at something else hopefully I could help solve next time successfully?
I have firefox release before 4.0, not just three but other digits
after it released in April I believe it was this year. Anyway I still
think it is weird you still see that message, I don't see it on my
end, and just to be sure, I checked my settings tripple time. I'll
write Google a message concerning this I have them on my twitter oddly
enough don't ask why.