[bksvol-discuss] Re: email address problems on list?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 21:09:04 -0700

Ok what version of FireFox do you have if you use FireFox, Charisma?
If Version 5, I'd seriously think about downgrading to version 4.1 as
is I have no issues there. If it is a Windows Vista thing, I can't
help you there but know of someone who might be able to help me help
you if there is a solution for this, I won't rest until this is fixed
or until I get a definite answer as to what could be causing this so
it would be great to know what version of firefox you are using. I
hope I'm being somewhat helpful?