[bksvol-discuss] Re: email address problems on list?

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 22:35:19 -0500

I doubt if it is AVG. I have AVG and don't have her problem. It is more likely Firebox, or maybe Windows Vista. I don't know, but it isn't AVG.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Chela Robles
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:38 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: email address problems on list?

Yeah, there is kno way I can create what they want me to create
because there is not a stone set process, assuming your avg is getting
in the way of it all because no one else in my addressbook has this
dilemma with my email address. Weird indeed! At least my messages are
coming in clear. Still think you need to disable your AVG from
checking your incoming/outgoing email, that may be the cause though.
If not, then it must be GMail, however Gmail doesn't notify its
customer of new formats and what-not.

On 7/6/11, Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Still see the message.

Not blank. :)

I just get on internet and use Gmail (through Firefox, OS is Vista,
AVG is virus).

I only see it on emails coming from Gmail addresses and it is brand
new the last two days. And it is not on all email from Gmail
addresses.

It is strange, isn't it?

Thanks for looking into it. I was not sure what it meant but since it
does not appear to be dangerous, I will just ignore it from now on!
lol

Charisma

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx