[bksvol-discuss] email address problems on list?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:01:37 -0600

I thought I'd just mention this in case it means anything to anyone.
Several messages from this list have been coming with this preface
lately:

"This message may not have been sent by:" and then the email address
is displayed after the colon. This is new.

And specifically messages from  cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx have been
showing up empty.

Charisma