[bksvol-discuss] email address

  • From: Lynn Zelvin <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 14:55:10 -0500

Just in case anyone didn't see it, my email address is lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I have all the books I submitted and will refrain from re-selling them until I know they've been accepted. So, feel free to ask for a re-scanned page or whatever is needed.

Lynn Even

At 11:58 AM 1/8/2010, you wrote:
Christmas Mommy

Valerie

On Jan 8, 2010, at 10:49 AM, Lori wrote:

What is the ttitle?