[bksvol-discuss] Re: ellipsis

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:00:05 -0600

Hi, Scott and Cindy! I've heard two schools of thought on this. <Smile> Basically, it doesn't seem to matter, one way or the other. However, just as an FYI, in Braille, it looks much better to eliminate the spaces, even though they are included in the print edition. That's the way they are translated. However, the Braille translation software doesn't always translate them correctly when the spaces are included. Sorry if this doesn't make sense... It's 3 A.M. my time! <Smile> Take care!

Jana