[bksvol-discuss] Re: ellipsis

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:37:54 -0800 (PST)

Scott,

Technically, there should be a space between each of
the dots. If the ellipses comes at the end of a
complete sentence, the three spaced dots come after
the period.

In some books there seem to be no dots, but that may
be because the font is small and they're there but it
just doesn't seem like it. In most books the spaces
are there. I just looked in one and the spaces are
there.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250