[bksvol-discuss] Re: ellipses wasRe: proofing manual

  • From: aidee campa <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:45:05 -0700

So, the reason ellipses don't always come out right in .brf files from
bookshare is due to the braille translator? What I mean by ellipses
not coming out right is that in braille there will be instead of the
symbol for ellipsis, just a dot 3, sometimes not separated from the
two words on either side of it. Or the symbol will be right but there
won't be any spaces between it and the words on either side of it.

I'm just curious, that's all. Thank you all for your help.

Regards,
Aidee