[bksvol-discuss] ellipses

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 00:07:29 -0700 (PDT)

Ever since I learned that you all prefer the ellipses
without the space in between I've been doing it that
way -- except, as Sarah says, I've been leaving a
space after an end-of-sentence period and the three
dots of an elipsis, and a space after the ellipsis and
the next word. I recently noticed in a print book I
was reading that the three dots were together instead
of spaced. I wonder if that's a new publishing
thingie.

Cindy

-- Sarah Van Oosterwijck <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs