[bksvol-discuss] elizaveth and mary

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:33:16 -0400

What I said about Elizabeth and Mary is true. I am releasing it back to the step 1 page. The braillenote says it is out of working space every time I attend to edit the file in .rtf. I would translate it into keyword but am concerned over kisung formatting.

I am perfectly willing to translate into keyword and back as an experiment. So if folks think I should try this I will go ahead. I will not translate into contracted braille but leave it as text. (less issues of misstranslation that way.) Any ideas?

E.