[bksvol-discuss] elizabeth and mary

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:04:58 -0400

Hi folks,

I need someone with a print copy of Elizabeth and Mary about Queens Elizabeth I of England and Mary, Queen of Scotts to please scan the Chronology which apppears at the book's beginning. The scan got the first couple of pages correct. After that, I think column identification was turned on. Perhaps it would scan better with it turned off. In any case, the chronology which I now have has a series of dates and events but the dates apppear together as a block and the events are another block. I need the Chronology scanned so it comes out correctly. I will then add it to the book and delete what is there. Thanks.

E.