[bksvol-discuss] Re: elipses in books

  • From: Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:35:29 -0500

Monica, I don't think so. It will look likek three braille periods. I'm thinking about Braille and thew braille printer. I understand what Sue means with search and replace, but for your purpose I'm not sure it would turn out right; that's why I thought of the period after the word followed by the elipsis.

Sister Dolores