[bksvol-discuss] Re: eliminating line breaks

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 20:58:46 -0700

Hi Robert!

        Oh, those sound cool!  Please, once you've ironed out all the
difficulties, please, do share what you learn!  Folks may cringe, as I do at
learning new things that they think they might find difficult or confusing,
but they'll thank you soundly for the quick fixes later!  So glad I'm not
the only one experiencing sluggish Word.  I have the same ram as you, so am
comforted.

        Good luck figuring out all that complicated sounding Word stuff!  I
think folks will be really excited to learn the things that you've talked
about.

Mayrie