[bksvol-discuss] edith's diary shapter numbers

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:01:56 -0700 (PDT)

Darn!!

Again I forgot who asked about the chapter umbers in Edith's Diary.
I do remember that she said she had what she needed--but sine I got the book
again I thought I'd  make a list of the chapter numbers and the pages on which
the chapters started. I have the list as an rtf file,
 so if you do need i, whoever you arem please let me know
AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm