[bksvol-discuss] Re: echoes of mercy

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 18:20:04 -0500

I would be happy to do it if you want to release it.
Yes, I knew it but had extra time and hoped it would be ok.

I appreciate your suggestions about the space.
Thanks
Laura Ann
At 05:09 PM 8/6/2006, you wrote:

Laura Ann, After sending you an E-mail message telling you what I suggested you try, I was on page 1 and saw that you had already released the book. I downloaded it in case you want to try my suggestion in which case I will be happy to release it. Did you know that it is recommended that you not validate your own submissions unless several months have passed and no one else has downloaded the book? I'm really not particularly interested in validating this book so if you would like me to release it and let you know when I do so, please let me know. Jill

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/410 - Release Date: 8/5/2006

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com