[bksvol-discuss] Re: e-books

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:48:07 -0500

You will have to do a search on either fictionwise or ereader
www.fictionwise.com
www.ereader.com
to find out what books are available.
Secure Palm books are readable via the PalmReader or Ereader software (same software but it got renamed). Fictionwise has it's own reader and, from what I've heard, it's accessible. Secure MS Lit is not accessible.
MobiPocket is somewhat accessible, but, imho, not worth the hassle.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>